We are currently looking for ECTs who are looking to work in KS1 and KS2 across Gloucester to gain experience in multiple schools.
These roles offer full flexibility to fit around your current commitments, while giving you a chance to gain valuable experience across different settings and year groups.
- Teach the children the curriculum and lesson plans provided by the school.
- Be able to adapt lesson plans to work with different children needs and abilities.
- Provide feedback to parents, the school and the agency at the end of the day.
- Managing behaviour and maintaining a safe and inclusive classroom atmosphere
- You must have a relevant teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE, QTS etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A positive and compassionate attitude towards students
- A valid right to work in the UK
- Able to flexible and ready to work!
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Gloucestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered!
Contact Bayah on 01452 234012
Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.