Are you a qualified science teacher looking for flexible and rewarding work in Gloucestershire? Do you want to join a pool of supply teachers who can support local secondary schools with their staffing needs? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for supply teachers who can cover a range of science subjects and key stages, from KS3 to KS5. You will have the flexibility to choose when and where you work, and enjoy competitive rates of pay from £130 to £145 per day.
To be a successful supply teacher, you will need to have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS check (we can assist you with this)
- Two recent references from secondary science education settings
- A passion for teaching and learning
- A professional and reliable attitude
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Worcestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Bayah on 01452 234012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business