Job Title: Supply Teaching Assistants/Teaching Partners
Contract Type: Flexible Working/Day to day supply
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently looking for experienced teaching assistants who are looking to work in primary schools across the Teweksbury area
These roles offer full flexibility to fit around your current commitments, while giving you a chance to gain valuable experience across different settings and year groups.
- Working alongside the class teacher to ensure the students are well supported within the classroom
- Help the students to develop their communication skills and further their learning in key subjects
- Provide feedback to parents and carers on the student's progress
- Managing behaviour and maintaining a safe and inclusive classroom atmosphere
- Experience working as a teaching assistant in a primary school setting within the last 3 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A positive and compassionate attitude towards students
- Valid right to work in the UK
- Able to be flexible, and ready for work!
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who specialises in the Gloucestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching assistant role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your career.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.