- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum
We are looking for a Support Worker to fully assess, support and encourage independence for young people - to enable them to gain a wide range of interpersonal skills, practical knowledge and empower them for independent living.
As our Support Worker, you'll assist customers in developing their confidence, empower them to have their say and raise their awareness of the opportunities available to them both locally and beyond. You'll create a motivational, inspiring, and dignified environment that supports young people regardless of background, to enhance their quality of life particularly those with complex issues including social isolation, alienation, trauma, lack of self-confidence and low self-esteem.
- Relevant paid or voluntary experience of working with young people including housing advice, advocacy work or residential work.
- Experience of managing support plans.
- Experience of multi-agency working, including statutory and voluntary.
- Knowledge of benefit entitlements for young people.
- The ability to identify, assess and manage customer risk.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply now!