**DT TEACHER - GLOUCESTER APRIL 2024**
Are you a creative and skilled DT Teacher looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a passion for design and technology and a desire to inspire the next generation of innovators? If so, we have the ideal role for you!
We are seeking a DT Teacher to join a dynamic and successful department at a secondary school in Gloucester. You will be responsible for teaching DT to students of all abilities and ages, from Year 7 to Year 13. You will also be expected to contribute to the development of the curriculum and the enrichment activities in the department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant degree and a PGCE or QTS in PE
- Experience of teaching DT in a secondary school setting
- Excellent subject knowledge and practical skills in a range of DT disciplines, such as product design, engineering, graphics, textiles, food and electronics
- A positive and flexible attitude
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
What you'll get from us:
- A competitive salary of £150 - £225 per day, depending on experience and qualifications
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Gloucestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Bayah on 01452 234 012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business