**ENGLISH TEACHER - IMMEDIATE START - STROUD**
Are you a qualified and passionate English teacher looking for a new opportunity in Stroud? Do you want to join a vibrant and supportive school that values your professional development? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
As an English Teacher you will be responsible for teaching English across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, and will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of all learners. You will also be involved in the assessment and reporting of students' progress and attainment, and will contribute to the wider life of the school and the English department.
To be a successful English teacher, you will need to:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification (QTS, QTLS, PGCE, etc.)
- Have a degree in English or a related subject
- Have recent and relevant teaching experience in UK secondary schools
- Have a proven track record of raising attainment and achievement in English
- Have a thorough knowledge of the national curriculum and the exam specifications for English
- Have excellent subject knowledge and pedagogical skills
- Have a positive and proactive attitude and a willingness to collaborate with colleagues
- Have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Worcestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Bayah on 01452 234012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business