** FOOD TECHOLOGY TEACHER - WORCESTER - APRIL 2024 **
Are you passionate about food and teaching? Do you have a degree in a relevant subject area and QTS? Do you want to join a vibrant and supportive school with excellent facilities and results?
If yes, then you might be the perfect candidate for the position of Food Technology Teacher at a GOOD rated Worcester based school.
As a Food Technology Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering high quality teaching on a range of programmes in Food Technology, developing and sharing resources, assessing and tracking student progress, and participating in enrichment and enhancement activities. You will also be expected to support the school's vision, ethos and policies, and promote high standards of behaviour and achievement.
You will benefit from working in a school that has undergone significant investment, producing 'world class' facilities. The salary for this position is from £150 to £225 per day, depending on experience and qualifications. The contract is for a full time starting from April 2024.
To be a successful supply teacher, you will need to have:
- A valid QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- A recent DBS check or willingness to obtain one
- A flexible and adaptable approach to teaching
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A strong commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Worcestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Ellie on 01452 234012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business