Are you a passionate and qualified science teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in a supportive and friendly school in the beautiful town of Wotton-under-Edge? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking a science teacher to join our team from February 2024 on a full-time basis. You will be teaching science across Key Stages 3 and 4, following the national curriculum and preparing students for GCSE exams. You will also be expected to contribute to the wider life of the school, such as extracurricular activities, pastoral care, and staff development.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A recognised teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent)
- A degree in science or a related subject
- Experience of teaching science at secondary level
- Excellent subject knowledge and pedagogical skills
- A commitment to high standards and student achievement
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A willingness to learn and collaborate with others
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary of £150 - £225 per day, depending on experience and qualifications
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- A well-resourced and modern science department
- A range of professional development opportunities
- A vibrant and diverse student body
- A scenic and historic location in the Cotswolds
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Gloucestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Bayah on 01452 234012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business