Are you a qualified science teacher looking for a new opportunity in Worcester? Do you have a passion for inspiring young minds and developing their scientific skills? If so, we have the ideal role for you!
We are looking for a science teacher to join a thriving faculty from February 2024 on a full time basis. You will be teaching science to students in Key Stages 3 and 4, following the national curriculum and preparing them for GCSE exams. You will also be involved in the wider aspects of school life, such as clubs, trips, and events.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A recognised teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent)
- A degree in science or a related subject
- Experience of teaching science at secondary level
- Excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills
- A commitment to high expectations and student progress
- A positive and flexible attitude
- A willingness to work as part of a team
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary of £150 - £225 per day, depending on experience and qualifications
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- A well-equipped and modern science department
- A range of professional development opportunities
- A diverse and enthusiastic student body
- A historic and cultural location in the heart of Worcestershire
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Gloucestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Ellie on 01452 234012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business