Are you a qualified and experienced science teacher looking for a new challenge in Worcester? Do you have a passion for inspiring young minds and developing their scientific curiosity? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
I am looking for a Science Teacher to join a 'GOOD' secondary school based in Worcester on a temporary basis starting February 2024. You will be teaching science across Key Stages 3 and 4, and Chemistry Key Stage 5. You will be responsible for planning and delivering high-quality lessons that engage and challenge all learners, and for assessing and reporting on their progress and attainment. You will also contribute to the development of the science curriculum and the enrichment activities within the department.
To be a successful science teacher, you will need to:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification (QTS, QTLS, PGCE, etc.)
- Have a degree in science or a related subject
- Have recent and relevant teaching experience in UK secondary schools
- Have a proven track record of raising attainment and achievement in science
- Have a thorough knowledge of the national curriculum and the exam specifications for science
- Have excellent subject knowledge and pedagogical skills
- Have a positive and proactive attitude and a willingness to collaborate with colleagues
- Have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Worcestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Ellie on 01452 234012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business