Are you a qualified science teacher looking for a new and exciting challenge in Worcester?
We are seeking an outstanding and motivated science teacher to join our friendly and supportive team at a well-established secondary school in the area. You will be responsible for teaching science across all key stages, following the national curriculum and the school's ethos. You will also plan and prepare engaging and differentiated lessons, assess and monitor students' progress, and provide feedback and support.
As a science teacher, you will enjoy competitive rates of pay from £150 to £225 per day, depending on your experience and qualifications. You will also benefit from ongoing professional development, access to excellent facilities and resources, and a positive and collaborative working environment.
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
- A recognised teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent)
- A valid DBS check (or be willing to apply for one)
- A strong subject knowledge and passion for science
- A proven track record of raising attainment and achievement
- A creative and innovative approach to teaching
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Worcestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Ellie on 01452 234012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business