Are you a qualified teacher looking for flexible work across Worcestershire? Do you have a passion for inspiring young minds and making a difference in education? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for supply teachers to work in various secondary schools in Kidderminster and the surrounding areas. You will be able to choose your own schedule, whether you want to work full-time or part-time, and get paid from £130 to £145 per day.
As a supply teacher, you will be expected to deliver pre-planned lessons, manage the classroom behaviour, and follow the school policies and procedures. You will also have the chance to network with other teachers and gain valuable experience in different settings.
To be a successful supply teacher, you will need to have:
- A valid QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- A recent DBS check or willingness to obtain one
- A flexible and adaptable approach to teaching
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A strong commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Worcestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Ellie on 01452 234012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business