Are you a qualified secondary teacher looking for flexible and rewarding work in Worcester? Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of young learners? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
I am looking for Secondary Supply Teachers to join our pool of candidates for various short-term and long-term assignments in Worcester and the surrounding areas. You will be able to choose the subjects, schools, and days that suit you best, and enjoy the benefits of working with a supportive agency.
As a secondary supply teacher, you will be expected to:
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons that follow the national curriculum and the school's policies
- Manage the classroom behaviour and ensure a safe and positive learning environment
- Provide feedback to the regular teacher and the school on the students' progress and attainment
- Adapt to different settings and challenges with professionalism and enthusiasm
To be a successful secondary supply teacher, you will need to:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification (QTS, QTLS, PGCE, etc.)
- Have recent and relevant teaching experience in UK secondary schools
- Have a valid DBS check or be willing to apply for one
- Have a passion for teaching and a commitment to high standards
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Worcestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Ellie on 01452 234012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business