We are currently looking for a teacher for a Year 5/6 mixed class teacher role starting as soon as possible to cover Thursdays and Fridays.
This role is working in a small village Primary school in Stroud teaching a mixed class.
- Teach the children the curriculum, planning all classroom lessons.
- Be able to adapt lesson plans to work with different children needs and abilities.
- Provide feedback to parents, the school and the agency at the end of the day.
- Managing behaviour and maintaining a safe and inclusive classroom atmosphere
- You must have a relevant teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE, QTS etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A positive and compassionate attitude towards students
- A valid right to work in the UK
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Gloucestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
- PAYE and umbrella payment options
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Bayah on 01452 234012 / 07472 432 262
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.