- Full time, permanent
- £55,000 to £65,000 per annum
An exciting opportuntity has come around for a Project manager to join a High-end construction company in the Gloucestershire / Oxfordshire area. My client has been providing high quality buildings in Gloucestershire & Oxfordshire, they have a passion for construction and thrive on high quality, challenging projects delivering high end bespoke homes.
To be successful for this role you will need to demonstarte longevity in previous roles and experience working for a similar company.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Agreeing a scope of works
- Working with clients to plan delivery of projects
- Manage subcontractors and site staff
- Ensure compliance of health and safety on site
- Work within CDM regulation
- Ensure projects are delivered within programme and on budget
- Manage pre-contract design development and post contract changes in an efficient manner
- Work closely with the commercial team to cost potential contract variations
What you will need:
- Experience of working as a main contractor
- Relevant construction qualifications
How to apply:
Apply online by submitting your CV and we will get back to you
Call / Text Charlie 07709708897
Quick and easy online registration on our website if you aren't already registered with us.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.